Problem phenomenon: Press the test button at the power end, there is a laser, but there is no laser in the pulse and software processing of the control panel.
- Check whether there is a problem with the wiring between the motherboard and the power supply
Main board and power connection: L-ON connects to TL (low level switch) or TH (high level switch); L-AN connects to IN; GND connects to G;
- If there is no water connection protection, P and G of the power supply need to be short-circuited; WP and GND of the main board need to be short-circuited.
- In the settings of the software manufacturer, the cover protection (Protect) and water protection (water protect) need to be cancelled.
- Check whether the software layer is set with appropriate power and energy.
- Finally, consider motherboard control signals or hardware issues.