Lenses cracking

I have been having isues with my Aeon Mira 7 since i purchased it last year.
The issue now is when I am cutting wood, MDF, or acrylic on the 3rd cut (approximately 8 min of cutting)it stop cutting in some areas. I had 2 lenses crack in 1 week. I then put another lens in and as soon as i saw it wasnt cutting good i checked the lens. I could see something that looks like a glob or water drop. I cleaned it and found it to be on the bottom of the lens. Then i started to cut again and it was perfect until the 3rd cut it did the same thing.
All my cuts are about 4 minutes long so its happening around 8 minutes.
I am working with Aeon techs but they are not giving me any answers.
The techs say i am using the right speed, power, focus, alignment and an air compressor. I have all this documented with pictures.
I emptied the compressor of any water ( brand new only a month old) checked the air coming out of compressor not wet or dirty.
I had compressor at 35 PSI lowered to 20 PSI still having this glob show up on the lens and not cutting. After i clean it it works great then it stops working.
This is 3 lenses having issues i think its the laser machine but could it be the lenses?
HELP!

Install an oil-water separator between the cutter and the air compressor

Humidity can aggravate water condensation, so keeping your lenses in a dry environment will solve your problem, or install an oil/water separator on your air compressor, which is readily available at Amazon.

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I do have one on it already. I did empty the compressor and the water seperator. I read this suggestion on another laser support group which helped a few other people. I dont live in a high humidity area i do have central air. Here is what im going to do

“To solve a minor problem with water in the air line to the laser, I use plastic tubing that has enough extra length (about 18” extra) to immerse a couple of coils in a jar of water. The extra cooling it gives the compressor air means my in-line filter regulator (about 12" from the laser) does not have to work so hard to do a better job of keeping any water from getting to the laser."

Thank you so much for your suggestion. Yup i have one on it already. I did empty the compressor and the water seperator. I read this suggestion on another laser support group which helped a few other people. I dont live in a high humidity area i do have central air. Here is what im going to do

“To solve a minor problem with water in the air line to the laser, I use plastic tubing that has enough extra length (about 18” extra) to immerse a couple of coils in a jar of water. The extra cooling it gives the compressor air means my in-line filter regulator (about 12" from the laser) does not have to work so hard to do a better job of keeping any water from getting to the laser."