- Check whether the packing box is damaged , the laser tube is broken , the label is complete , the protective cover and the sealing paste is complete .
- Remove the laser tube in the tube rack . Determine the distance from the mouth of light to the power tester , then connect the inlet and outlet pipes(water flows in from the bottom and out from the top for venting the air from the pipe).Connect the high voltage line and the zero line(The high voltage line is connected with the end of the laser tube , and the zero line is connected with the end of the light outlet of the laser tube).Connect the control box and the laser power supply , and the lighter in the control box .Finally , power on to check whether all devices are normal .
- Starting glow current test : hold down the light button , adjusting the current knob on the control box to let the current slowly increase from zero , stopping adjusting the knob when the laser tube hissed . At this time , the current is starting glow current . Record it and fill it in the form .
- Actual power test : adjusting the current to about 20 mA , pressing the button on the control box to continuously emit light for about 5 minutes . Then read the power of the power tester when it is stable and without fluctuation , and fill it in the form.
- Light spot test : put the cardboard on the light board 1 meter away , pressing the spot button on the control box (or press the lighter button) . The black spot that hits shall be solid circle . It’s defective if the shape of the spot is ellipse or hollow circle .
- Penetration test : place the thick acrylic material one meter away from the light outlet , adjusting the current for about 8 mA and press the lighter button for 3-5 minutes . You can also select the test file in the control panel (press the “File” button ,selecting the “Test” file . In turn , pressing the “Enter” and “start” button , and the light will automatically go out for about 4 seconds .) Observe the breakdown of the acrylic cone , and take photos for filling .
Taper is not acceptable in the following cases:
- The shape of the cone is distorted.
- The cone is volcanic in shape , not sharp enough and has a groove on the head .
- Taper forming time is too long .