The causes and solutions of uneven laser engraving depth
The daily maintenance and maintenance work of engraving equipment is also indispensable. Unlike other CNC engraving machine maintenance and maintenance, the lens and laser tube of laser engraving machine are the focus of maintenance. Uneven engraving depth is a common problem of laser engraving machine One.
- Cause of failure: Incorrect focus.
- Failure cause: the laser tube is not working properly
Solution: Replace the laser tube.
- Cause of failure: The laser beam is not aligned.
Solution: Check the alignment of the laser beam.
- Cause of failure: The laser system is dirty.
Solution: Clean all optical components, guides, bearings and belts.
- Cause of failure: The material is not level or the thickness is inconsistent.
Solution: Check focal lengths at different locations and use more materials with consistent thickness
- Cause of failure: The direction of the conical part of the air booster is deviated (models with air booster).
Solution: Check and adjust this part for accurate orientation.
- Cause of failure: The platform is not level.
Solution: Use the focus tool to measure the focal length at the four corners of the platform. Platform height differences should be within +/- 0.20 inches. Adjust if necessary.
It can be seen from the above troubleshooting methods that the maintenance focus of the laser engraving machine is the lens and the laser tube. Problems with both can cause laser engraving machine failure. Of course, you must pay attention to the change of focal length before use.