Cloudray 5202DH 110V Industrial CHILLER Nipple clamps !!! bwah ha ha

Order/Invoice ID:17305

Issue Product Name: Cloudray S&A CW5202DH 110V 60Hz Industrial chiller

Issue Description: Chiller comes with “barbed nipples” for hose clamps.
I have seen “push connectors” ON your products…( see photo ).

HOW do I order these push connectors seen IN the photo ?

Issue Scenario(Appears on first use OR Appears after a period of use):

These look nice… I have use regular tube/hose clamps on mine with no issues.

I and many others have used these in air systems… I would not put them on my machine. A hose clamp works very well and doesn’t leak. I thought these were limited to air, not for liquid use.

Do you plan on disconnecting and reconnecting a lot? If so, I’d find another type of connector…

I’m sure you can find them on Amazon or Ebay if you really want them.

Don’t know the size, but they range from1/4" to 1/2" that I’ve used… They also come in metric.

Good luck

:smiley_cat:

OK Jack I think…I “THINK”…I FINALLY have the right parts / bushings I want to use…I now need to re-install
my bushings INTO my S&A 5202 chiller…

Can you please tell me what “type” or “brand” of white caulking I should be using ? ( see attached image ).

IMPORTANT: The sender intends that this electronic message is for exclusive use by the person to whom it is addressed. This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, or the use of its contents, is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender of your inadvertent receipt and delete this message from all data storage systems. Thank you.

s-l1600 copy.jpg

I don’t use any kind of caulking or those types of connectors… All of mine are nipple type and I put hose clamps around the hose…

I’ve never heard of something like this that needed to be caulked… is this from Cloud Ray?

Good luck

Are you even a Cloudray employee / technician? I ask, because I’ve been under the impression that I’ve been getting “Cloudray” technician directions…Not some “anybody” off of some “forum”…

I posted the photo. THEY…use CAULKING in sealing the metal bushing TO the plastic “HEX” hose ( chiller internal ) i.e. “bulkhead” pass-through…

If you’re NOT an ACTUAL Cloudray “tech”…please stop giving council.

Thank you,

IMPORTANT: The sender intends that this electronic message is for exclusive use by the person to whom it is addressed. This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, or the use of its contents, is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender of your inadvertent receipt and delete this message from all data storage systems. Thank you.

This is an open forum, it all you want is their answers I will gladly bow out…

I have multiple machines and a couple of chillers… there is no reason to have caulking where this stuff meets…

I’ll say good luck