Ruida rdc6563f z axis problem

I bought ruida rdc6563f, and i have problem with z axis servo motor, witch is panasonic a6 not a5 like in manual, is it a problem?
in slow motion is ok but when i move z axis quickly it stops and pop up z error

A servo alarm is generated when the board detects that the 2-axis servo alarm signal input is attached at a high level: a servo alarm is also generated when the servo motor may have unsafe motion.
The servo alarm is also generated when the servo motor may not move safely. ea present servo glance may be the following.

The Servo Drive has already generated an alarm, please re-power the Servo Drive.

When the servo motor speed exceeds the maximum speed, a servo alarm will be generated, please increase the maximum speed or reduce the operating speed.
Please increase the maximum speed or reduce the operating speed.

When the acceleration of the servo motor exceeds a certain value, a servo alarm will be generated, please check whether the encoder wiring of the servo driver is correct.
Check whether the servo driver encoder wiring is correct and whether the encoder polarity setting is correct.

If the servo drive servo reply signal level logic is incorrect, the output must be high when the servo drive replies, if it is
If it is low level, please convert the level to high level by relay or other means.

Wiring error, please check if the wiring is correct.

Poor grounding, resulting in large system interference, resulting in false trigger alarm, please ensure the machine grounding is good.