RC1001 galvo head questions

Hello,
I bought an RC1001 galvo head sn 2023075968 from you guys.
Reason for buying is to position a laser pointer quickly.
Now you have on your site a schematic of the db25 connector with the different signals that are needed. This schematic points to XY2-100 interface.
Now I don;t need to use this head as a marking laser.
Only need it for positioning a pointer to a given precise coordinate.
For this reason I read up on the XY2-100 and XY2-100-E interface, or whatever I could find on the internet, and that is not much. There is one document from raylase that gives some specifications on the different signals.
I was able to reproduce the signals exactly as ‘supposedly’ needed to get the mirrors to move, but they will never move.
I have many questions, but my first couple of questions are about the info I can;t find.
I try to use 16 bit command positioning frames, because I don;t think I need 18 bit command positioning frames.
questions:
1 Does the RC1001 accept 16 bit positioning type frames?
2 Even so I am curious to know… Does the RC1001 accept 18 bit positioning frames?
3 Do I need to initialize the RC1001 with one or more command frames before sending positioning frames?
4 I see that the protocol recommends 2MHz as the clockpulse. I provide 250kHz clock, because I don;t think I need all that speed at all. 5 positions per second would be enough for me. Would 250khz clockfequency be a problem for the RC1001?
5 Does rc1001 provide feedbackframes? It does not appear so. I don;t think it is a problem for me though. i just need it to position where I tell it.
6 Does the RC1001 inpout signals need to comply with lsttl 5V levels or can lvttl 3.3V levels be enough? I understand that inside the RC1001 there are line receivers, and from experience they would react fine to 3.3V, but my question is: what is the spec?
7. Is there a manual detailing more specific communication protocol details?
Thank you very much for the answers.

It works now.
Solution is to connect all the - inputs to a 0.7volts DC created by a diode and a resistor.